The path to student success looks different for everyone. In higher education, faculty and admin play a major role in guiding students to obtaining their degrees.
In this article, we'll look at:
- How institutions are currently failing students
- What we can do right now to increase student success
Throughout this piece we will include advice and tools for:
- Helping students prepare a financial or personal budget
- Giving advice to help multi-tasking students stay organized
- Ideas for helping students plan finances
Though we’ve seen an overall upward progress for students completing college and obtaining a degree, statistics from the National Student Clearinghouse Research Center show that an average of 58 percent of students who began college in the fall of 2012 earned a degree six years later. Despite this being an overall improvement, it is still a disappointing and slow-changing completion rate.
Log in below or JOIN HERE to continue reading the full content.