If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or advertiser with The Center for Higher Education Leadership and/or Higher Ed Connects, please review our rate sheets and company overview below:
The Center for Higher Education Leadership (CHEL) will provide academic leaders with information and a supportive community for improving management and leadership skills in an environment of changing demographics, financial challenges and advances in educational technology.
On the job training is difficult in the current higher ed environment. There are many challenges that require knowledge of government regulations (particularly Title IX), opportunities to improve student success, and understanding of educational technology that can help a leader be more successful in their job.
CHEL is a portal that includes the following components:
- Higher Ed Connects: A twice-monthly magazine that provides information on some of the most important issues for academic administrators--it's not news, but real world issues from HR to accreditation, and more. Coverage will include information relevant for institutions from large public institutions to small privates, and community colleges.
- Podcast with interviews of higher ed, ed tech and government leaders.
- Webinars for potential, new and experienced leaders.
- Community channels for leaders at different levels from different areas of campus, e.g., Deans, Student Affairs, Finance, Provosts, AVPs.
- Guides that do a deep dive on specific topics like Assessment, Title IX, Faculty Development, Student Success, Software, etc.
- Online courses for higher ed administrators.
Sponsor now to get Founders introductory rates
Founding sponsors will have banner ads on the CHEL Higher Ed Connects website for one year
By clicking “Accept”, you consent to the use of all necessary cookies — please leave if you don't consent.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.